Type Of Target 6759
- Classic fire control, original from 1911.
- The CNC-controlled precision machining process results in a superior fit of the slide to the frame and a smooth drop path.
- Black Nitride coated bushings stainless steel bull barrel provides additional muzzle weight for improved recoil control with the help of a full-length guide rod.
- Optimistic barrel locking allows for superior precision right out of the box.
- Traditional design with replaceable Deluxe Checkered G-10 grip panels and checkered backstrap.
- With a quick, positive reset, the lightweight aluminum skeletonized trigger provides a very sharp, leak-free, light trigger pull.
- Skeletonized hammer and titanium hammer for faster locking time.
- The oversized beavertail grip security provides positive function and reliability.
- Ambidextrous thumb safety and extended slide stop lever for improved, positive handling.
- The integral plunger tube for drop stop and thumb security is not staked and will never loosen.
- The oversized eject port and extended magazine release enhance performance.
- The inspection port allows visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Features a flat mainspring housing and rear slide splines for positive grip.
It also includes stamped link pin, titanium striker, two stainless steel chargers.